Sunday, October 14, 2007

Welcom to My Shameless Promotion...

Hi,

I don't know what I should be writing here at the zero hour of this blog, so I guess I'll just spout my intentions to you.

Outside of MySpace and Facebook, this is my first real jump in to the world of blogging. Recently I've began to inundate both of those sites with various projects that I'm working on in an attempt to show people that I do have a purpose and a drive for something other than fart jokes and Woody Allen movies, and the whole debacle just seems a bit lackluster to me. I need a designated area where I can spill the guts of my imagination and force people to look at it's fruits without all of it getting mixed up in the many pictures of everyone staring in to their bathroom mirror and all the lonely queries on dating.

I intend this page to be more of a raw ground for my work where everyone can see the process & progress and when my website is finished (such a cliche) that will be where all the polished goodies live.

So, I hope you like what you see and I hope to see you here a lot.

Thanks,
JM

No comments: